Friday, February 25, 2011

After Surgery Update...

I know this post is long overdue, but I'm finally starting to feel normal again.  Surgery went well, and I didn't actually start to have problems until my first post-surgery check-up, when the doctor unintentionally opened up a large hematoma (blood clot) that bled quite a lot.  I also developed some type of infection for which I am still taking antibiotics.  I haven't done much but lay in bed for these last couple of weeks, except for my daily visits to the doctor.  I'm not  complaining though.  I'm thankful that my doctor is attentive as he is.  He even had me come in on the weekend so he could make sure I was doing OK.  Thank you for your prayers.  They were needed and appreciated!


Photobucket

1 comments:

MT said...

Glad I decided to check your blog site. had been wondering about you! Hope you are much better today. Guess what I got out the Easter things from you today and have about gotten the living room "done". Was even warm today I am so ready for spring temps. I am not a cold weather person. Ok have rattled on long enough....be well