Friday, April 15, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory Verse 8!

Yay!  I'm here!  I made it! I'm alive! My computer is alive!   And I'm posting my memory verse!  I'm so thankful to be participating.  I knew it would be a challenge for me going into it at the beginning of the year when I knew I would most likely be having surgery, but I never could have guessed just how challenging it would become.  Thank you God, for pulling me through, again.  

Here's my new verse:

-1 Peter 1:3 
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Amen to that!  I thought this verse is very timely since Easter is nearly here!  I love Easter.  I love the sacrifice given so that we will be able to spend eternity with God.  Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

0 comments: