Thursday, July 8, 2010

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

I'm so thankful to the Lord that Adrienne's baby, Bennett is doing so well. I'm adding Bennett's button to my blog!  Isn't he precious? 






I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for Adrienne and especially for the Lord to give her strength to manage her daily life with three small children at home while she has to be away from sweet Bennett.  May God bless all of her dear friends and family for helping her so much in her time of need! 


And on a different note, I got my laptop back from the repair center!!!  It has been so long since I was able to turn it on that it took ALL DAY on Saturday to update it.  It is still having some issues, but I am just happy to have it back with all of my data intact. 

I have been continuing to troubleshoot my laptop, while at the same time working to get all of my photos organized and ready to send to my friend, Tami, who vistited from Minnesota in June.  We had a great time going on a mini-tour of a beautiful area in Alaska, right here near Anchorage. 

I'm also making a few minor changes to my blog.  I hope you like it!  I'm not quite done, there'll be a few more tweaks here and there, as I search my way around the internet learning neat little tips and tricks to get the fininshed product to be just like I want it! 


This weekend I will post part one of four of our Alaska mini-tour, but for now I will let you see another preview of what's to come:


Isn't it breathtaking?  I can't wait to share more this weekend!  I'm so happy to be able to blog again too!  Praise God!


Photobucket

0 comments: