Sunday, September 26, 2010

So Much To Say....So Little Time

 I'll start by saying that today, while we were in church, it started snowing.  Yes, that's right, the S-word.  On September 26th.  I am so not ready for winter, both in the physical and mental sense.    I didn't get any pictures of the snow today because my camera is in the shop getting cleaned.  I want it to be in tip-top shape because my husband surprised me for our five year anniversary that is coming up in November and announced that he is taking me to.........

                                                                               
HAWAII FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!  

I have been working on our itinerary all weekend!  This trip is going to be so wonderful.  I have booked some remarkable and amazing accommodations, both on the Big Island, where we will be for 11 glorious days and on Oahu, where we will be for 2 extravagant days!  Here's a hint, it's where we stayed on our Honeymoon...The Kahala Resort!

Thank you my dear sweet John for such a wonderful anniversary present.  You really are the very best husband a girl could ever want.  You are the best person I know and I love you with all of my heart!  Thank you for having such a good heart and blessing me so.....
Photobucket

P.S. - I forgot to mention the best part of our weekend.  There is a man who has been calling us from Jamaica for over 2 months (and at wee hours of the morning most of the time) attempting to phone scam us.  He called yesterday afternoon and my husband and I prayed for him to be saved when we answered the phone.  He hung up on us twice, but called back again and accepted Jesus Christ into his heart.  Hallelujah!!! Please pray for Jimmy W. to be strong and truly seek the Lord with a pure heart.

0 comments: