Thursday, September 30, 2010

YOU KNOW YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING MUCH WHEN....

You can't remember the password to your blog!  That's me, guilty!  I think I should have clarified in my last post that when it snowed here last Sunday, the snow did not actually stick around.  It melted as soon as it hit the ground (typical for the first snow).  I forgot to point that out.  Oops.  Anyway, it wasn't even officially recorded as a snow day with the weather service since it melted.  A lady at church said told my husband that it was just "thick rain".  Ha! 

I've almost finished planning all the details of our trip to Hawaii and as soon as I am finished, I will continue with our trip to Homer, Alaska, I promise!  Just to tide you over, here's a couple of shots of the beautiful fall we were enjoying until recently:


Photobucket

0 comments: