Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Well,  I have been busy planning a business trip to....
Fabulous Las Vegas!!!!

And better yet, we will be staying at the fabulous JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa!!! 

We also get to take our Pastor and his wife, who is also our Pastor!  (Hi Pastor Jim and Yvonne!  We are so excited to spend time with you guys!) 

The trip is in mid-October and I can't wait to review our hotel room and the facility in general.  Our convention is located at this resort, and I am very thankful as it is not located on the strip.  There's a reason Vegas is called "Sin City" and the strip is definitely an environment conducive to sin.  

I also have been trying to finish up my posts about the remainder of our Homer and Kenai River trips, but I think I must have broke my camera because most of my pictures turned out Terrible (yes, with a capital T).  I have been doing some heavy editing and will hopefully have something posted sometime this weekend. 

Check back soon and please remember to pray for sweet baby Bennett.  Do you follow Adrienne's blog?  I saw the pictures of her and Jim holding Bennett today and thought they were so sweet.  I pray for their family a lot because their story has touched me. 

I see the amazing grace of God growing in that little isolette with every picture that she posts.  How amazing to know that almost 3 months ago Bennett was born premature and weighed only 1 pound, 4 ounces.  He was as long as a 12 inch ruler.  That is tiny.  Who but our God could sustain such fragile life?  Praise Him for his loving kindness.


Photobucket

0 comments: