Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Collections" Tour.....Snowmen and Butterflies Edition

Wow!  I am posting on Kelly's "Show Us Your Life" for the second week in a row!  I am starting to get the hang of blogging!  Last week was my very first post ever (just for Kelly's "Show Us Your Ministry" Tour) because Kelly inspired me to create this blog just to share what God has done in my life.  Thanks again Kelly

This is just the tip of the iceberg of my butterflies....note cards, stickers, china, more note cards.





Thanks to my friend Patty, I have a new love for snowmen! My husband and I love to garage sale, and people practically give snowmen away when you buy other stuff from them! Here are a few quick shots of my most recent acquisitions!

Somebody at work has mentioned the TV show "Hoarders".  I resemble that remark!


Photobucket

0 comments: