Monday, February 22, 2010

Sonic Burger....I Miss You

An Open Letter to Sonic Burger Drive-In Restaurants ~

Dear Sonic Burger,

Why do you despise me so?  Don't you know that it is cruel to tease me like this?  I mean, come on.  You have to stop doing this to me. 

You know what I'm talking about.  It's your commercials.  On my TV.  On MYTV?  You know I can't have you (because there are NO SONIC BURGERS IN ALASKA) so please stop!   Don't you know the torture I suffer for knowing how I took you for granted all those years when I could just hop in the car and be in your neat little angled drive-up window in a few measly minutes?  I'm sorry.

I know it's not your fault that I no longer live in Texas and can't have you anymore....but seriously, haven't you heard that people in Alaska consume something like 5 times the national average amount of ice cream each year?   We love ice cream up here.  I don't blame you for not knowing.  I'm sure it was just an oversight and now that I have been so kind as to bring it to your attention, you will rectify this problem, right?  That's a lot of cherry slushies is all I'm sayin'.

I would trade Star Bucks in a heart beat for you, Sonic Burger.  (Sorry Pioneer Woman) 

Love,
Photobucket

0 comments: