Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Show Us Your Collections" - Butterflies & Snowmen, Part II

I didn't have a chance to get all the pictures taken in time for the original post, so here are a few more of my favorite butterfly things:

Welcome Plaque
Wall Art

Flower Arrangement w/butterflies

Hairclip

One of my very favorites. My husband surprised me with this book one day out of the blue.  It has the most vivid, beautiful photographs.



And, finally, one last snowman!  I got this one at Target, not at a garage sale. I waited until after Christmas, though, and got some really great stuff for at least 50% off!

Today, I made Pioneer Woman's Buttered Rosemary Rolls (minus the rosemary) for a share-a-dish we are going to after church tomorrow.  My husband loves these rolls.  Actually, he loves everything I've made from PW's new cookbook.  If you are in a rut and looking for some great new recipes to try out, I highly recommend getting a copy of her cookbook or checking out her website!  Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

0 comments: