Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Need a Bible?

If you or someone you know needs a Bible, please contact me at:


biblesforanchorage(at)yahoo.com


It's ok if you don't live in Anchorage!  I am committed to spreading God's word.  I will ship a Bible to you no charge.  I don't want to miss an opportunity to help someone obtain a Bible if they desire to have one. 

If you have your own ministry and need a large volume of Bibles, we might be able to work something out!  Email me with the details and I will be in touch. 

Please check out the link to the Sweet Sleep blog on my blog roll, or go here.  Sweet Sleep is a non-profit organization that goes into war torn, poverty stricken, desolate countries and provides bed, blankets, mosquito nets and Bibles to the orphaned children.  These kids literally have nothing to sleep on but the ground or a very worn, old thin mat-thing. But Sweet Sleep is doing something about that, in Jesus' name!

The lady who started the Sweet Sleep organization, Jen, is an absolute sweetheart.  I just adore her.  I can't imagine how heart wrenching it must be to do the work she does.

She is in Haiti (to help earthquake victims) right now and I'm sure she could use your prayers in processing all that she has seen and experienced over the last several days and in the days to come.  Thanks!


Photobucket

0 comments: