Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Contest in Honor of Easter!

I love Easter.  It really has become more and more meaningful to me over the last few years as I have become closer to God.  When I stop to really consider that Jesus Christ would willingly hang on the cross and die for you and me is something that blows my mind.  What could I ever do to be deserving of such a gift?  Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  I am not worthy and I never was!  But He is so good that He loves and forgives me and gave his earthly life for me anyway.  (And you too!)  HE IS RISEN!  Hallelujah!

Easter is only a few weeks away.  I was at the store the other day and saw these really cute little Easter themed cookie cutters:
Aren't they adorable?  I couldn't resist when I saw the butterfly cookie cutter.  I picked up a set for me and one for whoever wins this contest!  But that's not all!  You'll get these other cute Easter themed decorations:
Included is a little "Happy Easter" sign, 4 polka-dot egg holders (too cute), 2 Easter egg dish towels and 2 darling Easter egg topiaries!  But wait!!! There's more.  If you act now, I'll also include this:
A daily devotional by Joyce Meyer.  I got one of these for me too!  We can read them daily together!!!!

So here's how to win this great Easter themed prize package.  Just leave me a comment on this post and tell me what your Easter plans are this year.  (Please include your name and where you live.)  One comment per person please. 

You can get an additional entry by becoming a follower of my blog and leaving me a comment telling me.  (If you are already a follower, just leave a comment and tell me and you'll be entered.)  It's that easy! 

The contest will run from today thru next Sunday, March 21, 2010.  I'll announce a winner on Monday the 22nd. 

Good luck!

Photobucket


***CONTEST OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY (CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES & HI & AK ONLY)***

2 comments:

MT said...

Rachel,
I have been checking to see if anyone else is entering the Easter contest(give away). What is going on?
Honest Christmas and Easter are so special. He was born so that He could die and I can have everlasting life. I tremble at the wonder of
God's plan.

Rachel said...

God bless you Martha! You are the sweetest! I'm not sure why no one is entering my contest. I usually only get traffic when I post on Kelly's Show Us Your Life, which I didn't do this week. I am new to blogging, so maybe I'm missing something? It looks like you're in the running again!