Monday, March 22, 2010

Contest Winners Announced!

Drum roll please.........The winner of my Easter Themed contest is......................





Martha from Pine Bluff, AR

Congratulations Martha!!!  I'll be shipping your Easter goodies to you asap!  I hope you enjoy them! 

I have been reading the Joyce Meyer book (Hearing From God Each Morning) that I included in the prize package that Martha won.  It has already dramatically changed the way I pray!  One example of that is Joyce points out that while the Father wants us to bring our problems to Him, we should always begin our prayers by praising Him for whose He is and what He has already done for us before we talk about ourselves.  Here's an example from scripture:

O Lord, God of our fathers, are You not God in heaven?  And do You not rule over all the kingdoms of the nations?  In Your hand are power and might, so that none is able to withstand You.
(2 Chronicles 20:6)

Love it!  I'm not a perfect person and therefore anything I can do to be more pleasing to God is what I am striving for. 

And the winner of the $25.00 Amazon gift card is..........

Martha from Pine Bluff, AR

God Bless You Martha.  Please tell your friends about my blog!!!  I'm still working on getting my computer reformatted, so hopefully I'll be back to regular blogging soon.  Congratulations again Martha!!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

MT said...

I'm so happy...........God bless