Monday, March 15, 2010

New Photos Added To My Photography Page

Have you seen my extraordinarily scenic Alaskan photography?  Just click on the link in the upper right hand corner of my blog (at the top just above the moose pic) and it will take you to my photography page.  I just uploaded some gorgeous pictures of a little island across the inlet from our house.  Check it out! 


Also, don't forget to enter my Easter contest!  Click here to read the post to see how to enter!  You have a chance to enter now thru Sunday the 21st.  I've been having technical difficulties with blogger related to comments, so if you have been attempting to comment and have had problems, I apologize.  I'm working on it now and will hopefully have it fixed before tomorrow morning.  Please check back in a little while as I will update you when it is fixed.  Thanks!


Photobucket
 ****I think the problem with comments is now fixed****

0 comments: