Saturday, March 13, 2010

The New & Improved Contest Announcement Delayed......

due to the Daylight Saving time change.   I don't know how the whole Daylight Saving Time thing works for ya'll, but for me, it totally messes up my internal clock.  I have the hardest time with the "Spring Forward" one, as I'm sure a lot of people do. 


It's starting to get light out now at about 6:45 am here in Alaska.  Tomorrow after Daylight Saving Time it will be light at 5:45 am and earlier and earlier the more we get into spring and summer. We'll gain about 10+ minutes of daylight per day until the middle of June.  Not that I'm complaining!  I love the summers here.  I couldn't imagine living in a place where the sun sets at 6 pm every day!


Even though my clock tells me that it is 10:44 pm, my brain knows that it's really 11:44pm.  And that means I'm now late for bed.  I really should have gone to bed an hour ago!


Please check back tomorrow for the contest announcement.  If you leave me a comment (include your name & city) on this post, you will automatically be entered for the yet-to-be-announced contest!  Just answer this question:   Did you remember to set your clock ahead before you went to bed? 

I did :-(

Photobucket

2 comments:

MT said...

I did ,Rachel. Would you believe this is Martha from Pine Bluff.
My 3rd.granddaughter is a Rachel.

Rachel said...

Hi Martha! Your package is on it's way :-) I'll email you the tracking info later. In my extremly biased opinion, I think Rachel is a lovely name!!!