Monday, March 8, 2010

Under the Weather Sunday

I can't believe how much opposition I have had lately. I have been having technical difficulties with every single computer I own, including my iphone, since mid-week.  It seems like every time I sat down and tried to write a post for this blog, my computer would crash (including just a minute ago). 

Saturday we went to the Mercy Me concert, it was an awesome show:
They did not disappoint.

The only disappointing thing?
Just the fact that I forgot to check to see if cameras were allowed before we went in (they were).  I had my digital SLR camera in the car the whole night, but couldn't go get it because for some reason, the venue wouldn't allow you to leave and re-enter.  So all the pictures I took were with my iphone. 
We had a wonderful time at the concert, but we did leave early because my husband has been suffering from severe sleep depravation and/or insomnia lately (to the point where he has just been falling down exhausted but yet can't get enough sleep).  He was very tired and we left at 10:30.  Then, during the night, we both were sick.  I think it was probably something we ate when we went out to dinner before the concert.  Since we both were not feeling very well, we missed church Sunday morning.  Bummer.  My week always is better when I start it out in church!

Now, onto a more fun subject:

Because of how much God has blessed my life, I have been working on something very exciting for my blog readers!  I have been amazed at how many people have read this blog since I started it 2 weeks ago.  This blog has already had over 700 visitors!  And the really amazing part?  They come from places like Australia, Europe, Guam and all over the U.S. and Canada!  WOW!  It's not anything I could have accomplished on my own, though.  So, I want to say thank you to those whom are most responsible for this creation:

#1 - God

 What do Angie and Kelly have to do with my blog? Well, nothing that they probably even know of, since I doubt they even know who I am. 

The first blog I ever read was Angie's.  I started reading her blog shortly after Audrey's diagnosis because I was reading a Selah album cover and decided to check out the band's website.  It was there that I saw the announcement to pray for Todd's wife and unborn child.  Before that, I had heard of blogging, but thought it sounded silly.  But, Angie captivated me as she walked through that difficult season of her life with her eloquent words and gripping honesty. 

I was lead to Kelly's blog through reading Angie's.  I was there in the beginning of sweet Harper's life too.  I followed along daily and must have hit refresh incessantly for a couple of weeks.  If ya'll read her blog back then, you know what I'm talking about. 

So, what was the exciting thing I mentioned?  Well, you'll just have to check back later today, March 8th, to find out, but I'll give you a hint:  there will be prizes, involved!  Yay!

YES, I SAID "PRIZES"!!!! 
 PLURAL!!!
MORE THAN ONE!!!!
YIPPEE!

You can't win if you don't enter!
Photobucket

0 comments: